The 20S Clamp Kit for CB/Audio System allows users to communicate through the motorcycle’s CB radio and listen to the onboard audio system. Product Description
- You can communicate with the CB radio built into the onboard audio system using the clamp kit’s microphone. But you have to push the PTT button connected to a Harley-Davidson motorcycle to say something through CB radio.
- All the sounds (including CB radio, GPS navigation, or FM radio) from the onboard audio system can be mixed with 20S sound sources (intercom, MP3 music, phone…)
- You can use the CB/Audio Helmet Clamp with the 20S main module. Without the 20S main module, you can have the Helmet Clamp with the Clamp Cover Adaptor attached and only use the CB radio and onboard audio system.
20S CB/Audio Helmet Clamp Kit Installation
1. Connect the CB/Audio Adapter Cable to the clamp kit and the CB/Audio System.
2. Attach the 20S to the clamp kit if you wish to use the 20S with the CB/Audio System. Or, attach the Clamp Cover Adapter to the clamp kit if you wish to use CB/Audio System only.
Note For optimal audio quality, adjust volume of both 20S and CB/Audio System